LINKS A LA MODE XXIX
Our in-depth interview with Marina and Myrta, the brains behind Monospace, got us on this week’s Links à la Mode. Before reading the roundup, make sure you catch up with our Tête-à-Tête series for a useful insight of the fashion industry. Congrats to everyone who made the cut!
Links à la Mode: May 28
- Attire Club: Thoughts on the First New York Men’s Fashion Week
- Boho Finds: 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes
- Bookish & Belle: How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method
- Everest Says: Wishlist Wednesday—An Affordable Summer Wardrobe
- Fashion Blender: Injecting Color Into Your Casual Winter Wardrobe
- Funky Jungle: 9 Wardrobe Must-Haves for Active Moms
- K Meets Style: How to Choose the Perfect Blazer
- Les Assorties: A Chat With London’s MONO Mobile Pop-Up Creators
- Ms. Fabulous: Indie Designer Pitch Night at This Is Story
- Riva La Diva: DIY Michael Kors Inspired Lace Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: The Most Affordable Natural Skincare
- Style Bizarre: Give Back With Style—Top 15 Ethical Companies
- The Outfit Repeater: The #1 Rule of Thrifting Clothes
- The Style Safari: DIY Varsity Letter Sweatshirt
- The Sugar Blog: 6 Steps to Discovering Your Personal Style
- This Season’s Gold: Sunday Favorites—Beach Day Plans
- TLV Birdie: Styling Madewell’s Summer 2015 Collection
- We Are Ready Made: A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15
- Wishing for Chanel: Bad Blood Music Video Style Inspiration
- Wknd Chic: DIY How to Sew a Beenie
I’m so impressed by the skill and creativity among IFB community members. From videos to sketching to sewing to writing and many combinations of all of the above, the originality and imagination you guys show in your posts is killer. And those are all things fashion blogging needs to stay relevant and interesting. So I just wanted to say thanks for being awesome!
Also, note that we’ve changed our submission process for next week’s installment of Links à la Mode. You’ll be submitting on Facebook rather than through the IFB site. Dont forget to read the submission guidelines first!
Without further ado, on to the links!
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.