LINKS A LA MODE XXI
We are so excited that the first part of our new column made it to this week’s Links a la Mode roundup! In our brand new “Our Cyber Friends,” we ask fellow bloggers to introduce to us and our readers a fashion creative or professional from their hometown. Owais Haji, fashion designer and blogger at Musings of a Fashion Designer, discussed fashion designer Maheen Khan and her contribution to Pakistani fashion. Read again his post here, and enjoy reading the rest of the posts that made the cut.
Believe it or not, the fashion industry is the second most dangerous industry to the planet. Between the (leather) tanning, gold mining and dye industries, fashion may look great on you, but not so much on “Mother Earth.” This week we have links to bloggers who are looking into what it means to be a kinder consumer of fashion. And of course, we’re all still gossiping about that Oscar’s red carpet too.
Links à la Mode: February 26th
- Adorned in Armor: Dear Black People, You Are Your Hair. Love, America
- A Glamourous Revelation: I Was *That* Annoying Fashion Blogger
- Art Becomes You: 7 Pairs of Zara Shoes or 1 Pair of Jimmy Choo?
- Chicagoings: The 5 Items You Need for Winter
- Christine Violet: Nature Inspired Fashion
- Chromo Beauty: A Chat With Allison Raskin
- DressCode:HighFashion: Top 10 Oscar’s Looks
- Fashion Culturalist: 7 Lessons in Fashion from NYFW
- Fashion Trends and More: Philadelphia Fashion Week
- Ginger Side of Life: How to Get the Perfect Bun
- Hello Handbag: Drool worthy Bags With a Compassionate Twist
- I Can Style U: Dude Create a Fury for Spring 2015
- Inexpensive Chic: How to Dress Stylishly in The Extreme Cold
- Les Assorties: OWAIS HAJI X MAHEEN KHAN
- Life in the Fash Lane: 7 Things I Learned About Fashion Blogging
- Riva la Diva: DIY Burberry Prorsum’s Scarf Look
- See Lark: How to Wear Color
- Storybook Apothecary: That Time My Boyfriend And I Joined OK Cupid
- TLV Birdie: Scandinavian Minimalist Makeup
- Wishing for Chanel: Going Cruelty Free
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page